inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: MAWHN-SH2008V
The Practical Taiji (Tai Chi) series from Hanwei has been developed in response to many requests
for a quality Taiji sword for everyday practice.
Featuring a steel guard and pommel the swords are correctly balanced and the the blades are
crafted in fully tempered high-carbon steel.
The flattened-diamond blade section produces a blade that is moderately stiff, while still allowing for some flexibility.
Made by Hanwei.
- Designed for Tai-Chi practitioners
- Fully tempered high carbon steel blade
- Scabbard included
This Iaito is available in 3 different blade sizes:
- Practical Tai-Chi Sword - 28 in. blade, Hanwei product no. SH2008A
- Overall length: approx. 87.6 cm
- Blade length: approx. 71.1 cm (28 in.)
- Weight: approx. 539 g
- Practical Tai-Chi Sword - 30 in. blade, Hanwei product no. SH2008B
- Overall length: approx. 92.7 cm
- Blade length: approx. 76.2 cm (30 in.)
- Weight: approx. 595 g
- Practical Tai-Chi Sword - 32 in. blade, Hanwei product no. SH2008C
- Overall length: approx. 97.3 cm
- Blade length: approx. 81.3 cm (32 in.)
- Weight: approx. 624 g
All other specifications are identical for all above-mentioned swords:
- Blade material: High carbon steel
- Handle length: approx. 16.5 cm
- Blade width at guard: approx. 2.8 cm
- Blade width at tip: approx. 1.9 cm
- Blade thickness at guard: approx. 5 mm
- Blade thickness at tip: approx. 3 mm
Specs may slightly vary from piece to piece.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.
Versandgewicht: 1.20 kg